Every Easter over 1,000 disabled and disadvantaged children travel to Lourdes with HCPT and enjoy a life changing pilgrimage holiday.
If you are over 18 you can travel as a helper with The Brentwood Group (709) – a Central Service Group on the HCPT pilgrimage. You can see more about the HCPT pilgrimage on their website www.hcpt.org.uk/easter
The week is spent working hard to enable the children to have the very best experience.
Duties can include
- marshalling the large events and processions
- working in the Baths in the Lourdes Sanctuary
- providing games and activities
- offering additional help to family groups
- hosting the regional party
… and anything else that is needed!
For any other information, please email Luke at email@example.com.